Studio Elmo 07/06/2005

SM Pro Audio MC01 : Studio Elmo's user review

• Partager
The MC01 is an electrostatic condenser with a cardioid. It is a micro mainly suitable for making voice and instrument. It comes with its suspension and has a-10dB attenuator and a switch to low-frequency filter 100Hz/-10db any two switches. If the packaging is simple, the microphone is robust and meets caractéritiques ideal for use very versatile.

I use the microwave for 6 months and I am perfectly satisfied. I was looking for a versatile microphone for vocal takes, acoustic guitar, copper and other stringed instruments as my budget was particularly tight.

I am happy, the sound is clear and dynamic, mitigation options and filter allowed me to save all condictions and all types of instruments. Even if today I'm using a MC03 to catch the most sensitive (Principle Voices), the MC01 is the micro to do everything in my studio.

The price is unbeatable value, do you think I bought € 99. It's perfect to start a micro a good home studio or studio to complete a pro already has a big reference. I would have liked to put the score of 10 saw the services it makes me but the elastic is a little supension lege (nothing irreplaceable), while 9 seems more justified.