[Musikmesse] Tascam TM-80 condenser mic
Tascam introduces a new very affordable condenser microphone for home studio, the TM-80.
Specifications of this new Tascam TM-80:
- 18mm pure aluminum diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response; 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -38 dB ±2 dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Output impedance: 200 Ohms ± 30% @ 1 kHz
- Load impedance > 1 kOhms
- Max SPL: 126 dB (@ 1 kHz = 1% THD)
- Signal/Noise ratio: 77 dB
- Zinc body
- Dimensions: 48 x 165 x 48mm
The Tascam TM-80 has a US street price of $59.99. It ships with a shockmount, a desktop stand and a 1.8m XLR cable. More info at tascam.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- PluralEyes offered with a Rode microphone Until the end of the year, Rode offers purchasers of one of their microphones the Red Giant PluralEyes audio/video sync software.
- [Musikmesse] New Tascam Portastudio DP-24SD Tascam introduces a new portable digital studio in the Portastudio series that records to SD cards, the DP-24SD.
- A Blackface edition of the BAE 10 series AES Audio celebrate this year the 15th anniversary of its 1073 amp and they are introducing a Blackface edition of their 10 Series products.