[Musikmesse] Tascam TM-80 condenser mic
Tascam introduces a new very affordable condenser microphone for home studio, the TM-80.
Specifications of this new Tascam TM-80:
- 18mm pure aluminum diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response; 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -38 dB ±2 dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Output impedance: 200 Ohms ± 30% @ 1 kHz
- Load impedance > 1 kOhms
- Max SPL: 126 dB (@ 1 kHz = 1% THD)
- Signal/Noise ratio: 77 dB
- Zinc body
- Dimensions: 48 x 165 x 48mm
The Tascam TM-80 has a US street price of $59.99. It ships with a shockmount, a desktop stand and a 1.8m XLR cable. More info at tascam.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.