The T.bone SC400
lapiculteur lapiculteur
Publié le 03/16/10 à 07:48
I've had it three months.
I also tried a Shure 300 euro's all
what I like is that it is a micro exellent for the price I have not tried that on voice, spoken or sung, and it is really great. of course there are better but for the price, it's champion!
before the sound card, I have a tube preamp art nickel.je 38 euros and it intends to change the lamp for a little more heat.
The report will money; Thomann 58.00 euros with the pop up is the top. to be honest, I had to 150.00 euros with the microphone, pop up, preamp, the foot and external sound card swissonic which also is great and Jack's qualitée.avec of this, I have a small studio enough for me. course is quality amateur but I promise you that it still does.
with experience. bin to be honest right now I buy a t bone sct 700 to light that I intend to change thanks to the great explanation of the topic on this site for a good tube microphone.
oh did about the SC 400 I bought a second-hand or I just needed to tighten the capsule so I remake the experience of that choice issue as stated.