[Musikmesse] Charter Oak SA538
CharterOak introduced its SA538 tube condenser microphone.
- Acoustical Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Diaphragm: Dual 1.07" 6 micron thick gold sputtered Mylar
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 12mV/Pa 0dB=1V/Pa@1kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8, and intermediate stages selectable from power supply
- Impedance: < 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load: > 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise: 22dB A weighted IEC651
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 128dB for 0.5% total harmonic distortion @ 1kHz
- Power Requirements: Custom supply 115V or 230V operation with IEC type 2 AC Cable
- Connection between Mic & Power Supply: 7 pin XLR
No pricing or release date yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Soundcraft Vi Interface Cards More option interface cards for the Soundcraft Vi Series Digital Live Sound consoles have been released, expanding the applications of the digital mixer into Broadcast, and adding capabilities for direct recording from the desk, according to the company.
- M-Audio Ships CX5 M-Audio has announced it is now shipping its new Stuiophile CX5 active studio monitor.
- [Musikmesse] PSI Audio A214-M PSI introduced its new A214-M active monitor at this month's Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Germany.