CharterOak introduced its SA538 tube condenser microphone.
- Acoustical Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Diaphragm: Dual 1.07" 6 micron thick gold sputtered Mylar
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 12mV/Pa 0dB=1V/Pa@1kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8, and intermediate stages selectable from power supply
- Impedance: < 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load: > 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise: 22dB A weighted IEC651
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 128dB for 0.5% total harmonic distortion @ 1kHz
- Power Requirements: Custom supply 115V or 230V operation with IEC type 2 AC Cable
- Connection between Mic & Power Supply: 7 pin XLR
No pricing or release date yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.