Groove Tubes GT 66
FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
This has everything except the multi-pattern. It even has a great shock mount. I didn't like that it doesn't come with a hard case.

Price paid: $400

This mic sounds really warm and harmonic. Also very airy. Great for a soulfull female vocals or thick male vocals. Very, very good on acoustic guitar. I love this mic but I have heard better.

Very easy to use like other studio mics.

Very durable except the shockmount wire is about to break and I have done nothing for it to do so. I baby this thing cause I know how fragile they can be.

I love this mic for my first real professional mic. It has many uses and that's what I needed.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: Morning_Star ( 2-, 2006)