Neumann M 149 Tube
Neumann M 149 Tube
rroland 10/11/2004

Neumann M 149 Tube : rroland's user review

• Partager
THE ultimate vocal microphone lamps. All directivity are possible, with 9 not to spend omni hypercardio. SPECIFICATIONS Alim and suspension adapts books in the box (phew!)

The M149 has impressed me so much that I bought. It is true that the price is somewhat prohibitive, but it is well known: when you love it does not count! This micro possde a prsence incredible, as if a "Aphex" well rgl silent Intgr to MODEL. No breath, every nuance of restitution (as singers apprcient). I possde an old U47, which alleged the M149 is inspired. Okay, I hear the same thing too. The breath is gone, it was clear, but the sound is not the same at all. Not better, not worse, Different. Dare I critique? Yes! I find the M149 a supper aggressive when the cost alone. In the mix by gnial against it: the voice comes out good, even mix "at the bottom." on the other hand, if I had to record voices a capella, I think I will be happy with a U87. But what prsence for the M149, what looks too (not shown in photo, but it is really big). In short: a must that dcevra person (not paid advertising :-)