[NAMM] SM Pro Audio MC03 Mk.II
The MC03 MKII offers a secondary switchable vintage style circuit.
The alternative microphone circuit is engaged when phantom power is delivered to the external power supply. Engineers can toggle phantom power on and off from the mixing console in order to compare characteristics of the two individual circuits.
- Powered by a dedicated AC power supply
- 48-Volt ± 4 V Phantom powering
- Nine different selectable polar patterns
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB (A weighted)
- Polar Patterns: Omnidirectional, cardioid, figure 8
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Polar Patterns: 6 additional intermediate stages, all selectable
- Special multi-pin valve mic cable included
- Valve Model: 12AX7
- Size: F71mm x 183mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Aluminium road case included
- Sensitivity: 12mV/Pa OR -38.5±2dB (0 dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Shock Mount included
- Impedance: = 200 ohms
For more information, visit www.smproaudio.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.