The T.bone SCT2000
Anonymous
Publié le 10/24/09 à 10:05
It's amazing that no one knows where does this micro or you your too young!
this mic is nothing other than the Z5600 to electronice
see https://www.seelectronics.com/revpdfs/z5600a/Resolution_UK_Z5600.pdf link
who abandoned for t Z600A and new plants with more stringent standards
so for the characteristics it is a eletronics is ...
it is also more expensive coutait in SE elec (Thomann requires)

NOTICE GLOBAL

I could compare it to Z600A and the difference is minimal in any case it does not justify the 400 euros cart between the 2!
note that this is a robbie williams Z5600A that made her the best-selling album (h yes no Neumann!)
I'm not a fan of the singer but I ador color.

I find the sound (of tbone) can be a beautiful shiny coat and saturating a little fast but choosing a lamp diffrente rgle this prob, I'll leave the task to see what suits you best
and as all have said that this price you can afford complter it with a radically opposite microphone to broaden its sound palette for my part I had a C414 and frankly it covered ground ...
Either Manire a pro at taking will settle for 2 mics.Mais for us composers and other home studio
it's a chance to have this quality that prix.et as every voice is diffrente can also try the MXL who seem to be of the quality quivalente ...
with a pondez if you do not we plantar tubes ....

I just change the lamp for JJ ECC83 S and wow ... the sound I was looking for is lbr /> thank you Fred VHM rue Houdon
I took a test and also 12AX7 EH Electro Harmonix GOLD
and really made it too
The original lamp said fred is of good quality but a dip in the midrange
I agree it will have its utilitbr /> I will also test a Sovtek ...
if you need lamps
VHM I made them because I thought the promo too much hassle to find cheap lamps
and 15 euros is top
good music amigos

I just bought a TLM67 Neumann say anything ... I rank the SCT2000 ...
I keep it because you can not compare two microphones price if loigns ...