Yamaha FG720SL
Yamaha FG720SL

Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar from Yamaha belonging to the FG series.

SGT. Y SGT. Y

« First Guitar Last Guitar »

Publié le 12/31/19 à 20:24
Audience: Anyone
I am older and wanted to learn how to play and my wife purchased it for Christmas. Being Left handed left me limited options and I did my homework and fell upon this particular model for a quality guitar. Now over a decade later it looks and plays as good as the first day I unboxed it. I was told that the sound bars are a weakness in lower end acoustics but Yamaha did a great job in designing and assembling it. No issues or problems and hold tune very well. Just minor adjustments for humidity, I have restrung many times experimenting with different materials and gauges and it is able to conform to the many sounds I brought upon it. It will be with me for the rest of my life and I am not looking to ever replace it.