- Handle end, very nice
- Easy access to acute
- Well balanced
- The palette of sounds is huge, electronics Barto is the rendezvous, potentiometers acute, medium, bass, balance and the 2 split single-coil pickups / humbuckers offer a myriad of combinations. Regarding the passive mode, the electronics / pickups would think differently if it was the goal but this is not the case.
- Sounds are clearly dependent settings, so I judge flat humbucker activated its balanced, very pure, but clearly more subtle than a wooded warwick (comparison model Corvette Pro Line). In very very good point I will mention sensitivity. Different attacks are beautifully rendered.
The only weak point I could raise would be the lack of low / medium setting on a flat, but the 3 bands are there to be resolved, so my decision is very subjective and I would not make a negative point so far.
- I play tirelessly over the past month and a half, so I come back here to update this review over time.
- A salient? As stated above, the sensitivity
- I tried two Mystic to more than one year apart, the violin captivated me every time.
- Value for money unbeatable
- I would do without hesitation that choice, I would do it even earlier if possible.