Schecter 006 Elite LH
Schecter 006 Elite LH

Left-Handed Electric Guitar from Schecter belonging to the 00 series.

slopy slopy
Publié le 01/17/07 à 15:31
Made in Korea, set in the USA
24 frets
duncan designated micro hb102 (bridge) and sc102 (handle)
all mahogany with flamed maple table
tuneomatic with string-through
knob a push pull tone for micro splitter + 1 volume
3 position selector
....

10 for really good on paper!

This guitar really well to play!
it is light (even though ....) mahogany looks a hair of the head but a bit ....( what)
the handle and it is really special like a stratum in a hair larger (with my personal hand is perfect!)
we arrive easily to the 24 frets very well!
9 cose has hair! On the head ...

They are ideally suited to my style (not at the level of form!)
Then I use a single head grinding masa with 2 * 12 Marshall v30 + CV
so I must say that we obtain what we seeing ....
this guitar and a rare versatility that this is the moment many knob volume and tone and the push / pull
saturation level is good (a bit brouillion ... there are those who love so it's not a default) if we decrease the gain becomes very simpa pickup for rock
clear sound! neck pickup really very crystal-clear in the minds fender! from blues to funk all happening!

I change the personal configuration micro because I played in a group of neo metal and I falait a bit more precision so I have a Seymour Duncan SH6 caller (which is not seen in the picture (yes it is mine!))

I use it for 6 months now!
it is a very versatile scraper with a style that changes of strata and other lespaul!
level of the violin is very good!
I vote for the price not what I took to another (buy 750 euro)

10 because I so not see how I can put 9 ....