- Make English.
- Made in Korea
- Channel C-profile, thin enough, 22 frets
- 2 Wilkinson humbuckers, 3-position selector, 2 volumes and 2 tones.
- Very nice appearance. The finish is OK but not perfect.
The neck-pleasing to my taste as fine enough ... access to acute is his strong point; Profile SG oblige!
-It weighs a bit, but it's not a les paul either ...
- Ergonomics suit me well
- 2 microphones that send good and clean enough. His second highlight ...
- At the sensitivity, I find the knobs volume and tone respond well.
- Mechanisms are certainly nice, but I am puzzled. is its weak point for me.
"Hot and rough"
Favorite style: Blues, Rock, Hard Rock. But also at home in reggae and funk.
For big sound, like clean sounds (pleasant surprise). For that extra crunch. the pickups are really good ...
I play on an amp rg50 tube sound "Marshallian enough."
For a scratching at € 250, it's really not bad.
I bought this scratch in 2011. I had to try the sg standard Lefty (original) that I loved. But not having enough money for the moment I turned to this SG scratch "like". I really love her look. The value for money this guitar is very good. A € 250, you get for your money. (And 5 times cheaper than the original).. I do not know its rivals including SG € **** one. I bought this guitar via the internet without trying. And yes! When you are buying is sometimes left to try. But I do not regret the experience. The VS6 is good for beginners and experienced (in the second scratches for example).