The Yorkville LP-LED4 has been designed to be a mobile lighting system for duos, bands or DJ’s.
The Yorkville LP-LED4 consists of four light pods, each containing four 16 watt high- intensity RGBW (Red, Green, Blue, White) LEDS.
Each pod on the LP-LED4 displays a beam angle of +/- 13 degrees which projects approximately a four and a half foot diameter circle on a stage at 10 feet from the source. The LP-LED4 can be used on the floor for foot-lighting or colour washing a wall, or mounted on a standard tripod speaker stand for use in a typical stage application. There are also four threaded mounting points on each bar for installation.
- Four pods each with four RGBW (Red Green Blue White) 16 watt LEDS
- 32 colors available from each pod with when used with Yorkville LP-C12 controller
- Connects to controller using standard XLR mic cables
- Universal Power supply (90 to 250 VAC )
- Power Consumption 270 watts maximum
- Yorkville Communication Protocol (DMX optional with add in module)
- Audio chase input accepts line level or speaker level input (20mV to 100v)
- Standalone Operation
- Color control for each pod (15 colors available)
- Master intensity level
- 3-speed chase
- 3-speed color fade
- Audio chase
No pricing info.
For more details, visit www.yorkville.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- JB Systems DMX Creator 128 JB Systems DMX Creator 128 comes with the full version of DMX Creator.
- Chauvet Sweeper LED Effect Lights The Sweeper LED features six 3W, tri-colored LEDs and can be used together, working in master/slave mode.
- Chauvet 6SPOT LED Effect Lights The 6SPOT feature six 3W, tri-coloured LEDs and can be used together, working in master/slave mode, for larger, coordinated shows.