Acidgrooves launches the Protector compressor
Acidgrooves announces the availability of The Protector, a new limiting compressor plug-in in AU and VST formats for Windows and Mac.
The Protector employs the patented Entropy technology which allows for sound changing with circuit aging, just like on hardware analogue devices.
- Limiting compressor
- Output level from -40 to 0dB
- Input and output VU-meters
- Up to 64x oversampling
- A/B comparisons
- DSP bypass
The Protector is currently available on Mac 32 and 64-bit and on Windows 32-bit, 64-bit will be release later. Its price is $25 and you can listen to audio demos at acidgrooves.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Arturia iMini is compatible with Audiobus Arturia has updated it iMini virtual synth for iPad to version 1.1, which adds Audiobus support.
- McDSP Project Studio upgrade special offer McDSP announces a 70% rebate off the Project Studio to V5 Native plugins upgrade until the end of the month.
- Ample Sound releases Ample Guitar T Ample Sound keeps on focusing on guitar sampling and launches the new Ample Guitar T libraries, which reproduces a Taylor 714 acoustic guitar.