Steinberg updates Cubasis for iPad
Steinberg announces the availability of v1.3 update of its Cubasis sequencer on iPad, with the addition of new plug-ins.
New in Cubasis v1.3:
- Added a brickwall limiter
- Added the StudioEQ 4-band EQ
- MIDI Panic button
- CPU and polyphony VU-meters
- Import/Export files in FLAC format
- Corrected about 20 bugs reported by users
Viewers of this article also read...
- Acidgrooves launches the Protector compressor Acidgrooves announces the availability of The Protector, a new limiting compressor plug-in in AU and VST formats for Windows and Mac.
- The Arturia iMini is compatible with Audiobus Arturia has updated it iMini virtual synth for iPad to version 1.1, which adds Audiobus support.
- McDSP Project Studio upgrade special offer McDSP announces a 70% rebate off the Project Studio to V5 Native plugins upgrade until the end of the month.