All user reviews for the HK Audio Lucas Impact
|3 reviews||43 %|
|1 user review||14 %|
|2 reviews||29 %|
Branescu Razvan's review"HK Performer satelites"
The lack of midrange is that the coils are putted in reverse.(result Ft is not 2Khz, it's 5Khz)
I chabged the driver with B&C DEH360, i didnt invert the coils (Ft=5k) but i have extended the midrange of the low driver (take off capacitor 10uF, put 2,2uF)
Now they sound very impresive, clear and flat...allmost equal NEXO PS8
Dj-musiqualite's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
1 of 3 people found this review helpful
djpaulin's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
The +: weight super low power sound
the -: for high prestaion should add a subwoofer ..
The quality / price ets very good.
I think me buy another soon.
1 people did not find this review helpful
LeSpleen's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
* Reduces Footprint really, easy to transport
* Cblage simplified everything is in the subwoofer (amplifier, filter)
* Satisfactory performance of the subwoofer
* Easy expansion (with Lucas second example)
* Speaker protection grille and foam provides increased security
* The amp and gnralement electronic part is well thought out and provides a report-quality good price.
* Performance weight in discomobile incomparable.
* Limiting non-dbrayable and easy 'clip-'
* Sound too 'discomobile' and difficult to refine trs live sound, a loss of power has a standard Li qualisation clear of live.
* Sound discomobile for 180 people, 70 people maximum sound great live (and indoor).
* Curve filters non adjustable
* Rev limiter Submitted in mdiums, impossibility to bring out a voice in the midst of big bass.
* A good mixer is Necessary for qualisation according to refine the delivery.
* Fragile Systm, no secrets to trim the weight, the wood used in manufacturing is less dense (note I did not say pais least) so the first little shock abyss and begins on the wood. It also supports the transition hurt trs trs wet dry (I say this for the benefits in t and collection outdoor, such pluviote the day and the next it wholesale sun)
* Wear prmature of HP, is the point which is bad because the TRS there is no justification because the gain in weight or size (except the price) . The HP utiliss heads are for low-end HP trs who tire quickly trs. So your system is rapidly losing power.
* Finally a system that is short trs portemme if you double it, 10m max APRS distortion.
* The background noise in the absence of music distribution trs binding on the sound of a speech.
* The new DDO Systm not top I russi not get his flat in light of changes in volume, yet I have a console that's particulirement qualisation effective.
Fidler HK is the recipe used for the Lucas prcdemment 1000 and 2000 without significantly Manir amliorer of default on the new gamme.Globalement Reduces the size and weight, the quality of amliore lgrement HP which gives more midrange and treble fins.Enfin Marketing requires one puts forward a new DDO Systm rvolutionnaire said that can possibly bring more for the amateur DJ, but still a gadget unusable for the live sound engineer and a.
In conclusion if you're doing this for the live flee Systm that do any good ....
Prferez him an EV Eliminator, or DAS DS115A + SUB18A.
Systm I personally use it and report quality price is unbeatable.
5 of 5 people found this review helpful
Npa94's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
I like the weight / power / space
I put 4 heads to AIM.
The report qualitprix is excellent.
the system is stable, it is a little like any system equa!
the bass is powerful and round.
I spine this system with closed eyes.
Mac Intosh's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Before dvelopper, let us look at the aspect Aesthetics.
With Paisse granule black paint, its protective grilles HP coated steel foam alvole, also black, this little Systm has a nice look trs.
There are no words, the construction is trssrieuse and finish is beautiful. It's srieux.
Here are some CHARACTERISTICS:
- Power to the subwoofer: 700 Watts RMS
- Power for Satellites: 2 X 250 Watts RMS
- Multiband Limiter
- Controller numrique DDO
- Advantages of Class D power
- Among symtriques
- Input connectors with Combo XLR / Jack Neutrik 6.35
- Output connectors Neutrik NL4 Speakon on
Equipment HP Subwoofer
- Boomer 15 "
- Rponse in frquence: 45 Hz / 130 Hz + / -3 dB
- Dimensions: 47.5 X 47 X 58.5 cm
- Weight: 32 kgs
HP Satellite Equipment
- HP 8 "
- Compression 1 "
- Building a stray field of 60 X 40
- Impdance: 8 Ohms
- Frquence of rponse: 130 Hz / 19,000 Hz + / -3 dB
- Frquence Crossover 2.2 kHz 12 dB / octave
- Connections: Neutrik Speakon NL4
- Dimensions: 25.8 X 38.5 X 28.5 cm
- Weight: 7.5 kgs
- 36 mm socket -10 inclinaision
Installation is facilitated by a child. Ask, four cables connected, turn on and off you go ...
Turning now the cost of the System.
And it has become the only surprising Drout.
At start, a long enough delay prevents the sound is arrived IMMEDIATE. (Probably time to test the circuit security)
Meanwhile the control panel lights up and flashes of Systm everywhere. (Sure, it's the most beautiful effect)
We quickly realized the time when the Systm is ready to work, since the black spot is one of the System.
Indeed, it offers us a background noise "pcchhhhhhhhh" Submitted enough. It will take a level of its already well compltement Submitted to cover it and make it disappear. Too bad ...
Operating rgime through the Systm is enjoyable listening. Submitted assets are low (can be a bit too), round and warm.
The mdiums are a little behind, but also the. So nothing catastrophic for vocals. The highs are clean and not aggressive.
This is the DDO that possde 5 positions + 1 mute is surprising use. Each position correction curve changes the sound spectrum. All as to find the right position for the style of music that is broadcast.
A high rgime is Drout. Systm is the mtamorphose ...
The box is put his thundering bass like crazy. While they remain perfectly clean, but leaves plenty "on his ass" ...
Satellites as they become more aggressive. The sound is still trs clean, audible and intelligible, but has nothing do with the wisdom of the operation "civilisquot;. And the limiter action quickly to remind us of the order.
In short, this Systm should delight fans of electronic music fans and top rgime of variation on a more rgime rsonnable.
A second point ngative is grafted to the background noise is the manifestation of a "POC" quite violate estinction of Systm, even with the gain ramen 0. Too bad again.
The price: 2790 Euros (MSRP gnralement observation)
- Weight and size of Systm
- The look nice
- Costs reasonably enjoyable rgime
- Easy installation
- Accessories penss well (carrying cases excellent)
- Large enough noise
- Monitor high rgimes
- "POC" the estinction
Here's a nice little Systm easy to use and does not cost too much to sduira by its looks, its power and quality sound INTERESTED respectable apprciable trs.
He certainly small default, but for that price, you can not have L-Acoustics sound or Meyer. Everything is relative ...
1 people found this review helpful
Chichi's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Tired of the Lucas 1000 (drooling satellites, its soft and lacking in bass depth)
My dealer loaned me a lucas impact that I used about 15 nights.
- Even smaller and lighter
- More top end
- Much more bass and wider
- Orientation of the satellites well thought
- Low frequency radiating behind the box (it's hell when playing with
it in front of you, we imagine that the public has the sound of shit!)
- EQ presets are confusing (the processor bump all the time and
differently depending on the gain and I think he should try Fitr feedback)
- Impossible to have a "right"
- There is a huge "hole" in the lower mids to the point that the singer did not have the same voice!
- Was the feeling of having two different sound systems: one for bass and treble for
but the two do not sound the same!
This sound must be made for I do not know that?
at that price, an amateur wants rather "large", and a stone's pro something manageable
But this thing is downright confusing!
I took a real pleasure to find my 1000 Lucas and I will look elsewhere for a novella sound system ...
2 of 2 people found this review helpful