Image Line FL Studio 9 Fruity Loops Edition
Image Line FL Studio 9 Fruity Loops Edition

Loop Sequencer from Image Line belonging to the FL Studio 9 series.

Azuma Azuma
Publié le 02/25/13 à 08:42
There weren't any kind of compatibility issues , the program works on any platform either Windows XP, Windows Seven or MAC OS.

The book provided with the program was quite good, well detailed , all the information that was relevant to the product itself was well explained there.

General configuration and setup is straight forward , pretty amateur and easy to follow along.

The Software works correctly without any types of errors or mistakes , also the gear and configuration is very stable , Image Line did make a very useful and easy to understand Daw.

I'm getting great performances , mainly in creating my drum sets , different grooves and patterns.

I've been using this product a long ago , about 6 years ago , and recently I've started using it again , mainly because I like the piano roll editing and groove editing.

What I like most about it , is the melody generator , the groove generator , the strum functions and many other features that consist in midi editing.
I do like as well how actually straight forward this program is , this is probably one of the simplest daw out there , everything is well made and thought so that the person that's using it wouldn't have a hard time getting to know the program.

What I don't like about this daw however , are how weak the plugins are , the samples are as well not very high quality , and at least for me , the design isn't working.

Probably the most useful tool about this DAW is that it can work as a vst so that your midi editing can be easily translated to other DAW.

Opinion about value of price is nice , it doesn't cost much , however as I mentioned keep that in mind when thinking about purchasing this program.