Sonic Foundry Acid Music 3.0
Sonic Foundry Acid Music 3.0
phenix! phenix!
Publié le 01/27/07 à 10:22
While easy to install and works perfectly as a duo with software like Sound Forge (SOIC foundry as well).
The config is very simple
This is the software more intuitive and pdagogique I know to deal with the computer music, working with samples, and the arrangement of Manir gnrale.
I worked as a speaker in computer music in introductory workshops, and when I did not use E jay for younger, I used it Acid, Sound Forge in complment possibly.

Personal I have a pentium 4, 3 ghz 1024MB RAM, but it runs even on a Pentium 2 processor and 64 MB RAM.
This is an older version, but the software never does ressouces intensive compared to Cubase, Sonar and consors, whatever the version.

Stability copy whatever the config, that you work with a MOTU or realtek 97.

What I love in this software above all is the ability to change the tempo of a song just by moving a bar ... no need to change the tempo sample by sample, or enter a menu going to do the math one minute ...
no, it's automatic, gnial to work with samples there's no simpler.
It is true that for MIDI and VST instruments, there's more convenient ...
But it is primarily a squenceur loops, DDIS to work with audio samples.

I use it for several years (I worked with different versions from the Premire up the 4.0)
I got this one new for 30 euros, there's a an.Je have taken as the basic operation of the software is the same since the Premire version, from the interface and some small options, there was nothing amliorer.
Version "Music", is enough for me, it's the same thing as the Pro from the effects (very limited in supply and use) and one or two little things which I not use it (I dunno what else, so it's not essential). And then for the effects and treatments DIFFERENT prfre I spend on Sonar (more appropriate.

Even if I work on Sonar, Sound Forge ... (I am mostly the composition and mix) I like having the software to mumuse quickly, or to loop samples for tests like this before will integrate with my ca and for his projets.Et intrtpdagogique.

Any home studio should have this software in his computer, and must be indtronable squenceur loops (without treatment or anything)