Sonic Foundry Acid Pro 4.0
Sonic Foundry Acid Pro 4.0

Loop Sequencer from Sonic Foundry belonging to the Acid Pro series.

Tootici Tootici
Published on 02/04/03 at 03:40
Installation is no particular problem.

PLLL DD 900 40 ga
I had version 3 hyper stable, gniale;
and here it takes me the IDE to version 4 ... should be better, etc. VSTI MIDI.
HEDGE! HEDGE! HEDGE! planting and replanting in series with version 40a, ds you do a little fiddling with VSTI, kontact, Absynth, FM7, and even with with sample tank (which blocks outright notes),
not talking about the section virtually unusable MIDI recording and modif (stay in cubase).
I say it does not matter pch youth are waiting for the release ...
So a few days ago I Tlcharger patch update, and here the bugs happens or there was no such section in the afternoon, display of multiple identical tabs Disappearance of the piano roll ...
So okay ... I think that the patch and sucks and I Tlcharger complete version 40b 27 Mega ...
I install and miracle in part the problems misi rsolus.
Planted and replanted CA BUT ALWAYS WITH VSTI ...
MORALITY SAVE YOUR OLD VERSION 3 for audio and see alleur for VSTI and MIDI .. A word ...

For the AUDIO nothing to say it's the same as version 3 but for MIDI and then the VSTI hello. Y 'still has a lot of work to do, j'espre the redneck like me who made the update finance the development of software ... for future aceteurs to whom I strongly recommend to wait.