« 3 in 1 looper »Publié le 05/25/11 à 03:34
- You can copy the sound recording via USB cable (works fine with Macs, not tested on PC)
- After first getting started, becomes very simple and instinctive to use.
- The manual is in French so no problem
- The track editing is perfect, you have the knob to the volume of each track in real time allowing you to mix yourself bland and the pan and reverse.
I use it mainly for the beatbox.
At no fault of its high quality and dynamic (respects the original signal recording.
- I use it for 3 months.
- I had an Akai Headrush II and RC20XL a boss and I tried the JamMan stereo, all much more limited at all levels.
- To conclude it is simply the best looper hardware yet.
- I would do without hesitation that choice.
- For those who do not use MIDI Sync is the best value market price.