DigiTech JamMan Delay
DigiTech JamMan Delay

Looper from DigiTech belonging to the JamMan series.

Katsura Katsura

«  AND Delay Looper »

Publié le 07/24/10 à 05:07
Looper, Delay
Editable via USB or directly from the SD card (if you put one inside) via the software download on the Digitech site.
This is a box with 8 foot switches.
While the digital and analog for the delay
Extensive connection!

Yes, very simple!
The Manual is provided in English, but you would find in french on the Digitech site also
Not tested editing of sound, I'm using it mainly for the live or repeated ...

Excellent sound quality! This is awesome! As it has played with the sound that comes (I play mainly acoustic)
Ajoindre possibility of delays on some parts of guitars, to choose from!
For now with my electro-acoustic Takamine, a Marshall acoustic amp 50D ....
Soon with my SG and my Les Pauls

It must make a week now that I

I tried one just before Jamman Stereo, and AC had already really liked ... I was looking for a good time limits too, I look to the Memory Man Electro-Harmonix home, but hey, the JamMan Delay does both, and do quite well!

What piss me off, is unable to cancel the last record in the loop, no management multitrack ... The pedal has three sets of delay (your own settings), but these switches could also be assignable to loops, it would have been huge!
but I'm still learning it!
I find this pedal a bit pricey (fortunately payment 3 times for free!), But downright attractive relative to lower model

For now I'm satisfied, but I still groping to find what I want to delay ... as soon as I would, hop! I record in pre-selections Hey hey hey hey hey!
but Looper is really huge!