DigiTech JamMan Stereo
DigiTech JamMan Stereo

Looper from DigiTech belonging to the JamMan series.

Teurastaja Teurastaja
Publié le 06/17/10 à 02:55
It is therefore a looper with stereo left and right inputs, outputs idem, microphone input, headphone output and auxiliary.
Oh and also SD memory card slot.
The frame is metal, exudes solidity.
A big 10/10 for this category.

I had never tried before this one looper so I was a little confused the first time.
Reading the manual needed for me, in half an hour I recorded my first loop (which is correct).
A big plus for use: auto record, and the fact that the tempo is automatically detected during a recording.
We can also adjust the input level, output (the loop, instrument and drum track)
The switches are well positioned, for cons I do not like the buttons "multi function", so I put a 9.

Excellent.
No loss of quality or anything, I was very surprised.
I used it with an electric guitar, recorded a few loops and frankly at this level again no problem.
Note that there are patterns of integrated batteries of sufficient quality as well.

I did system tries for over an hour and I'm pretty novice with regard to the loopers, but one thing is for sure is that this is a complete and quality, and fairly intuitive level use .
If I could afford and usefulness of such a machine obviously I'd be left with;)
In short, I strongly recommend it.
I also tried the JamMan solo, because of its small size it is less easy to use, but is also a product of very good quality.