• Ability to store 100 jam sessions in CD quality audio (recording time: max. 24 minutes)
• Memory card slot for importing and exporting loops and recordings (can use a memory card with max. 2 GB to store up to 6:30. Memory cards sold separately.)
• Switches dedicated to control functions Registration / Adding track, Play / Stop, Half Speed and Cancellation foot
• Input Jack 6.35 mm instrument
• Aux in Jack 6.35 mm
• XLR microphone input with dedicated gain control
• Entry into a mini-jack 3.5 mm for connecting a CD/MP3 player
• Headphone mini-jack stereo 3.5 mm
• Output guitar Jack mono 6.35 mm
• Outings TRS 6.35 mm
Bob's that this gate, this thing is unusable in live, what is more what is the height the effects loop does not snap to the beat which also can not be "hit" in pied.C is pity me, who trusted the Line6 products so far, I would look at 2 fois.En regarding the management of your registration you will have to arm yourself with patience, the format is proprietary file you exported your computer and convert them via utilitaire.Pas editing direct.Pour work on your music should save it as wave 16b 44k mono and import it via the map mémoire.Bref AC dildos head.
The good, it goes something worse.
I've had it three months and I used to work for a few riffs or jamming with the loop plant. In fact it serves me rien.voila hello to the wise