< Tous les avis Cort Z42 (2012)
Cort Z42 (2012)
Cort Z42 (2012)

LP-Shaped Guitar from Cort belonging to the Zenox series

Lévai Tamás Lévai Tamás

« I will never sell this »

Published on 02/09/20 at 02:12
Audience: Beginners
I've been using this guitar for a longer period of time now.
I bought this red baby to start playing & I also got an IBZ 10G for a cheap price. The latter i gave away, though.
Now I use a 85W Hy-X combo with 40W RMS, I keep it not loud, though, I use it at home and I don't want the neighbours to come over to complain.
The tone of the LP style guitar is good.
The guitar is light and it's easy to play on.
The ergonomics are superb.
The wood is mahogany, with maple neck (easy to play like an Ibanez) & it has a rosewood fingerboard, like what a classic rock guitar should be.
The passive medium humbuckers are cool, they sound great.
My plan is to heavily modify the guitar in the future as I learn more and more.