< Tous les avis Duesenberg 49er
Duesenberg 49er
bobycat bobycat

«  An almost perfect guitar »

Published on 05/28/14 at 04:16
Guitar designed in Germany, assembled in Japan, with machined parts in the U.S. and Germany, finishing in Germany ... the fruits of three continents are all a more than satisfactory result.

The bridge is a dual action the strings pass through the body of the guitar.
The handle is made of ebony, D-shape, 22 jumbo Frêtes
Micro level there is also spoiled, vintage domino p90 in Duesenberg, a delight for the ears and a great vintage Duesenberg humbucker for the bridge.
A 3-position selector, volume tone, very accurate.

And voila

I regret that the humbucker is not splitable sniff ......

It feels like a LP, matter of taste better .... you tell me. For my part long ago that I do not judge a guitar based on what written on the handle. This Duesenberg is really a serious rival to the Gibson LP.
Question ergonomics, still inaccessible in acute-ah-LP otherwise handle request to leave notes to your inspiration, it is pure pleasure. Sustain well to it. Nothing without amp you feel full potential.

The only area where this guitar shines is not in the funk, but by sticking her ass a good compressor you come out something. It is undoubtedly rock oriented blues, but does wonders still in many genres.
The pickups are relatively strong and careful, the pickup and more powerful than the p90 handle hair, which may confuse some at first. Playing knobs volume / tone we get a really interesting sound palette, and versatile.
I play on a Black Star HT5, Fender Junior, the sound is just great, a vintage TS9 82, it hurts .... and PT999 phaser ibanez / maxon 70 ', then a simple compressor Sonic Retro . Ah yes, a Fuzz a shop. with all that there is plenty to do .... I am very happy with my guitar with this config.

I gained there 6 months time if I can say it has remained locked in her box by the previous owner since 2005, a collector. Not a scratch.

Pros: finish, manufacturing quality FLAWLESS-ahhh rigor Germany-action game really low, constant urge to play with, and finally, this honey juice you finish is beautiful.

Least - I'll really liked humbucker splitables to open more sound palette, and shame for what it really is in. funk sound field ... beautiful chrome around but beware of rust for those who tend to sweat. Microwave power can sometimes be annoying, in moderation ^ ^

The value for money is just a joke, in view of the quality of workmanship, materials and finish, you have a guitar in hands worth 3 times the price in the most famous brands. See for yourself ......

I remake this choice with his eyes closed, but it is not expected that I separated, it is one of the first outputs :-)