Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Epiphone Les Paul Custom

LP-Shaped Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the Les Paul series.

charlie01 charlie01
Publié le 10/12/10 à 03:28
I has a `MODEL manufacturing Coren, seems he is a better bill that Chinese models. For the description, I always think adj t said so I do not m'atterde.
I put only 9 as footnote because I think the acastillage aging badly.

The handle is pleasant, even if it is a strat months easy when you have not used, but with the exprience found its brands, personally j love it.
Only the weight of the guitar is a bit lv sometimes when playing standing. But the wood is used cel (mahogany) and the thickness of the body, but instead sustain is increased, which is a good point.
CASC for the treble, I personally have no problem individuals.
To better see the result of the notice.

I mainly play blues and I must say it suits the style parflaitement. Clean sound I prefer the neck pickup, I find the bridge pickup a bit garish. However the bridge position should be very good with distortion though lacking a little DEFINITIONS.
I only play with amps Fender Champion 600, and the new Mustang, which I find much better than the Marshalls for this type of microphones.
Personally I do not justify the idea too rpandue who wants to be mritent pickups changed, I also availing oneself of a Gibson, and share a little lack of d finish, this is not the day and night, far l.
Finally a vintage sound I think that's very good.

I use this guitar for 15 years and I do not regret my purchase, I also availing oneself of a Gibson Flying Start and a standard, and I play much on all my guitars.
Which I think may be his main default, the knobs are almost useless in tone. The electronic deserves to be amliore (capacitors) rather than micro, I think.
I find rapprt qualitprix done everything intressant, mfois Gibson still does not justify such a price cards.
I would do it without hesitating same choice today.

But you guessed, I love this guitar. About my first electric guitar