Epiphone Les Paul Junior Double Cut
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Double Cut

LP-Shaped Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the Les Paul series.

elco7 elco7
Publié le 07/08/06 à 01:28
A good made in taiwan!
I do not know where she not even spell. There is a micro vaguely p-90, a volume a tonality. It's like an LP with 2-sided, flat table in a beautiful mahogany. 22frets hyper robust jumbo, a stop bar easel. mcaniques not oil bath. mahogany neck screwed that dborde on the table, with a camouflage pick-guard.

USE

BUT the handle is extaordinaire! it is comparable to handle 60 'Gibson. beginner guitar of choice, I continue to use it! I love jumbo frets. . it takes on one knee qd you sit, it moves qd standing (l-g-re-t The sound could use some work eh, she bcp breath and mediums st absent, equalizer is - almost-needed beyond that of an amp!

and again the handle, which I have to correct once the truss rod in 4 years.

SONORITS

L is the same, the sound on this instrument that is not what to look for. or you play, or you chipottes and you go back to your gibson! ah so, it can be serious because the accuracy of all do not vomit on the rest of her! Well, I have to plug in a JCM900 because I had no more than a blow-l ... There were only acute.

by vacuum against the sonority is REALLY pleasant, every note is meant to vibrate, and few strokes mediator.
cut the Tone is a good compromise for low volume sound.

NOTICE GLOBAL

Ben so I have to have it for 4 years (beginner) the -rares- st fragile components. A key acd and the good news is that the diameter is not standard, so, I have the opportunity to find mcaniques "vintage" or milling the head.

But HANDLE never boug. It took only a Rvision ... For 1300 bullets I offered myself a nice present before the Euro! Here the quality price ratio is that it is not chre, wise ...

With experience, I would take the Squier tl p-90 or Squier Strat 51 'Agathis who have my ass hole for their 320 and 199 euros.

by against secondhand I found twice as 400 euros, I do not understand pqs.