Agrandir
Gibson Les Paul Custom
1/2051
Gibson Les Paul Custom

LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Les Paul series.

jet27 jet27

«  bad »

Publié le 10/24/13 à 07:53
In what country was she made? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)?
I hope USA.

see the documentation for the other questions.

The handle is it nice? a little big
Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)? heavy

Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy? it is a Les Paul
Gets it easy to sound good? it is a Les Paul (!)

Are they suitable for your style of music? Yes
With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play? Mesa Boogie Lone Star Special

What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold", ....)? Rock / rather saturated

What are the sounds you prefer, any
you hate? nothing

Since 2006, I have others and I tried a lot.
I bought this guitar in 1984 that we stole it that I notice a model of 1978, and since I played on other guitars and I finally make up my mind I ordered a to Paris and I waited almost 6 months to get it and I am very disappointed, because the problem of "microphonic" kept me up sound and I ended up going to a luthier and then spend 80 € varnished which is poorly done besides every 3 years must go through the box maker to correct the handle and I wonder if we did not sell me a Chinese version at the importer Gibson Pigalle (I even the certificate that comes with it). this is a guitar that I like and it sounds pretty nice to play whatever the handle a little big for my taste (1950).
Brief view of the problems I will never buy a new guibson if I want vraiement it will be one of 70 see 80.
How would you rate the quality / price? Too bad

With experience, you do again this choice? absolutely not