Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Antique Gold Top Ltd ed
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Antique Gold Top Ltd ed

LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Les Paul series.

PatjacK PatjacK
Publié le 12/19/08 à 07:47
View Previous notice. Very complete.

The finish is superb. No fart in the junction body / neck.

The cream binding body-neck-and especially head is the most beautiful effect. Previous versions had the classic head, without ornament of this kind.

The grip is quite comfortable. She is not heavy extrment, however, I will not try to put barbed wire as a strap. Simply put, this is not the worst.

The handle 60's is extremely pleasant. There, again, this is the right balance: enough country to take confidence when its solidity and fine enough for the ease.
CASC is to treble for classic Les Paul.

Plugs into a full stack Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100 now:

1) Clear sound

- Bridge: Fun, without being truly transcendent. I always had trouble with any fawn bridge pickup clean sound. However, we feel the banging the microphone, not really dsagrable.

- Intermediates: Hot, very hot. Ideal for arpges and Jazz sounds. She will not blush face a lot of half-boxes.

- Channel: Purely blues. I hte him a flank lgre reverb. The few solos flow easily and are more qu'agrables.

2) His saturbr />
- Bridge: Slamming again. On a Marshall, that's what it takes. Those playing on distortions less british him prfreront certainly P90. But with distortion "dirt" Made In England, it is the right thing.

- Intermediates: I'll let you judge, I am not a proponent of this position regardless of the guitar used.

- Channel: blues here above. A be regulated. Notes solos are nice and hot tears. On a Fender Blues Deluxe, a must do wonders. Already on my Marshall, I am convinced.
Sort this out in it all. Rock, Pop, Jazz, Blues, Hard. The output level of the mini are still a little lightweight for the metal. I test with an overdrive just to see what gave: ben finally, heavy metal, there's way.

I was looking guitar in my life. I. This is my troisime Gibson, and that's good.

I'm not ready for me dbarasser. I melt for littrallement Les Paul Goldtop when I saw a video with someone playing on a model 73 when I was 7 years. I wanted it ever since. It was worth the wait, I wanted the guitar that I will look old. This is the case today ...

A limited edition 400 copies? He needed one for me ...
The quality has a price in the words Previous user. For this type of guitar, that kind of investment is more than wise.