Gibson Les Paul Goddess
Gibson Les Paul Goddess

LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Les Paul series.

gtbass38 gtbass38
Publié le 01/30/09 à 00:47
Mahogany body
Table Saddle
Mahogany, profile 1960
Ebony fingerboard, repres trapzodales
22 frets
Marine hardware chrombr /> Neck pickup 490R and 498T Bridge pickup
Microwave transparent caches, winding red
Controls: 1 volume, 1 Tone and 1 slecteur 3 positions

The neck is very pleasing to play
access to acute fawn paul
it is a little guitar, a bit smaller than a studio or a standard.
In fact it does It was set up specially for the ladies (and not the blank), a model that has a bit smaller, but Lger with the big sound because It was set up to rock. And it is stunning, the sound is not suffering sustain the weight (not as a Lger bfg, do not worry ...), short, a ral surprise.
the middle position is a DLIC his velvet, large and crystal, the position Chevallet is biting the neck pickup, I do not use it too.

the big catch: the bridge ... it's a Mc Carty MODEL rglages prdfinis, look gear, there is no adjustable bridges and one is therefore compelled to have a height of strings (an action) by prdtermine rglages plant of the bridge ... rglages and factory are bacl so it must review the whole systm IN GENERAL. Everything is possible because even when we have two small hex for each cot rgler correctness, but it's more complicated because no rglage single string. This is the biggest concern of this guitar (like sg goggess or junior).

otherwise the fact that there are only two pots as a tl is no less good.
I tried the standard, studio and I test it for the price, without having blocked it before and it was love at first sight, the game, the handle, the sound ... everything is, at least for me, from a studio that has a pickaxe handle cluck no photo

Great for rock and blues
I play on a small fender or transistors on a big bass Hiwatt Custom 200 lamps and adboite

I used the last month
most, while
minimum: the bridge
I had to balance in 1150 (-30%), so nothing to say
I do not do it again this choice because I already did ... but I advise all who want to scratch to afford a les paul