Gibson Les Paul Standard DC
Gibson Les Paul Standard DC

LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Les Paul series.

BlueChris BlueChris
2 double pickups 490 & 498
1 knob volume 1 tone knob
+ Stopbar chrome easel
Color LemonBurst

Access in the treble is no problem, he just had time to adapt because of the smaller spacing between the frets sensitive from the 14th box.
The handle is fine and pleasant, with a more rounded back on Start.
Lightweight compared to the Les Paul Standard and my other guitars (due to room tone in the body).
The stomach is cut and the more double cutting.

Blues Rock in the style it suits me perfectly.
I branch or in a BOSS GX700 + Fender Champ 12 amp or directly into a Tech 21
Neck pickup sounds OK for blues / jazz
Ideal pickup for his bluesy / Rock / Hard
The sustain is OK in all cases
We obtain the classic Gibson sound, with more rounded than the LP Standard

That's 3 years that I use with the beast still enjoy.
It took me a few weeks before finding my bearings and paufiner the adjustment at the bridge / stopbar.
Nothing to say about the finish or electronics after 3 years.
The value for money is okay, it still is close to 2000 euros ...
No regrets to date, a Les Paul without incobnvénients of this one