Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded

LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Les Paul series.

franssoua franssoua

«  Good scratch! »

Publié le 02/22/11 à 05:47
manufactured Nashville USA, 22 frets, 2 humbuckers Burstbucker pro, three position selector switch, 2 volume and 2 tone, fixed bridge tune-o-matic, round 50's style

two or three body parts, mahogany body, mahogany table, mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard. mechanical keys green Kluson

I put 8 because the finish is nice but not as classy a standard

handle very nice! a little thicker than a Start but it's still pretty late I think. the handle is slightly varnish which makes softer and faster. on the other hand there is a fairly rapid loss of color on the stick to places where we play often.

Access to acute worthy of a les paul, it must do.

excellent in all positions. lightly because chambered guitar, which has its advantages and disadvantages. me I'm fine.

This guitar is very versatile, I play blues and rock but it is also the case for hard rock metal show. Also with jazz sounds round and warm, especially in micro handle. in excellent crunch and saturation.

It gives its full potential in a tube amp of course. I use a Vox AC15 and it's great guitar plugged directly into the amp the sound is perfect. it also responds well to pedals.

I use it for over a year, its strengths are very good mics and handle nice, its value for money is very good and it's a guitar that can keep long!
when I bought it was promo red "cherry", I jumped at the chance. Today it is found at more than EUR 900 times without gig bag, I was all for 749 euros.

I do not regret my choice at all, this guitar provides a Les Paul without breaking the bank, it has character.

Images linked to this review

• photo