Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded

LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Les Paul series.

Aston17110 Aston17110
Published on 04/10/10 at 07:44
Manufactures Nashville, TENESSEE

BODY Mahogany Finish Worn Brown

NECK Mahogany
Profile: '59 Les Paul Rounded
Junction sleeve / body 16ME the box

Rosewood BUTTON
Scale: 628.6 mm (24 3/4 ")
Frets: 22
Nut Width head: 42.8 mm (1 11/16 ")
Repres kind of NACRS keys Trapzes

HARDWARE Chrome
Tailpiece: Stopbar
Bridge: Tune-o-matic
Knobs: Black Speed ​​Type

ELECTRONIC
2 microphones Gibson Burstbucker Pro
Contrles: 2 volume, 2 tonalities, slecteur microphones 3 positions

Strings: Brite Wires (pulling: .010-.046)

USE

Despite the lack of polish we walk on the handle which is very ergonomic.
It is extremely lightweight for a Les Paul, its shape is very pretty (but it is seen dj knows that we know what we research ...) However, the access to the treble is a bit difficult but as almost every Les Paul you tell me.

SONORITS

I will not dwell too much on that because CONSIDERING me even as "beginner" I do not want to distort the notice.
I'll just say that it is perfect for my style of music (Pop, Rock, Metal ... as in an apartment, I play a little Vox AC4TV lamps 4w but I have not tested with a pedal effect, but investment is underway.

NOTICE GLOBAL

This is my first electric guitar (well you fuck you !!! not like some friends we have told me ^^), I use it for less than a month and I am tr s a happy Needless to say ...
For Gibson, I do not find it overly expensive price, I prfr a Les Paul Junior with a single microphone and only 50 cheaper so I think I do it again this choice is in h siter.