Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Gibson Les Paul Traditional

LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Les Paul series.

Anonymous
Published on 10/14/08 at 11:26
Guitar factory in the United States (the traditionalists are from AOT last so it is 2008)
Varnished mahogany set neck with rosewood fingerboard, 22 jumbo frets
Mahogany body with flame table Saddle (AA)
Nitrocellulose coatings (be careful you do not put anything on it!)
2 humbuckers Gibson 57 '(Channel) and 57' Plus (Bridge)
Vintage Kluson Mcaniques
Slecteurs 2 volume, 2 Tone and a 3 mic positions slecteur

Trs of beautiful finishes, the table Rabl (Heritage Cherry Sunburst for me) is really beautiful.

We are dealing a round of type 50 'traditionalists, this means round and large. Personally I find it very easy to play and yet I is not large hands.
CHAC is to treble in all .... ease up the box o the 18me must have big hands and be contortionist (hands was enough ^ ^)
Regarding weight, I am very happy to have a good strap because it's heavy (and they are not as empty as the Standard 08 '!). Tip: invest in straplocks to avoid an unfortunate fall.

I play mostly hard rock style Led Zeppelin, Guns N'Roses ... and this guitar is perfect for a!
This gives her a fat, round, Gibsonnien!
Sustain standard thanks to the handle 50 '
She excels in crunch and distortion.
The light is not strong point but it is well dbrouille trs.
It can affect all styles: Jazz, Blues, Rock, Hard ...

I have now a HK transistors works well with the trs Gibson (even if it will be replaced by a marshall all lamps)

The sound is really Gnial, Wonderful, words fail me.

I've had little time.

The least of this guitar might be Access in acute becomes difficult to del 18me box.

Pros: The sound, finish ... everything is wholesale!

Cot qualitprix report, it's expensive but it is on an excellent instrument.

Exprience with (and money) I would do without this choice hsiter a second.