Gibson Melody Maker 1959 Reissue Dual Pickup
Gibson Melody Maker 1959 Reissue Dual Pickup
Gtisa Gtisa
Publié le 01/18/09 à 10:46
Usa.Qualitée guitar made for good but not buy this guitar for cabinetry.
It is equipped with 2 single pickups the bridge is vintage but I do not have too many problems with accuracy or désacordage as certain, he must play his hand without asking too dessus.Les Tone control and volume are super efficient and greatly affect the son.Le handle is fine and I managed to fine tune the action and it became the perfect ... The bends enchainent ... What a treat!

I traded this guitar to a buddy against my Ibanez AS73 flaming because when I got it in hand and I played it (after a good setup) it was a blow to the heart, because I wondered how could leave such a beautiful crystal clear sound for treble and bass but still very detailed profondes.Le handle is a feast of light guitar (it's a plank mahogany) but then what a sound! I play a Epiphone Blues Custom 30 Amplifier and a vox pathfinder 15r and frankly for the price it is on the tube amps or transistor sound obtained by modulating the tone is wonderful (see on youtube there's a guy who plays in his shop). J got a GIBSON BFG also who is in another world of sound but the two complement each other well for blues or rock!

As said above it is perfect for me she is my favorite ...
I use a Boss Blues Driver and a Maxon OD808 and an old LOCOBOX COSMOCHORUS (end of year 70) and with these effects jes am filled with MELODY MAKER whatever the position of microphones utilsés.J love everything about this guitar the 50's look, the lightness, the price for those who buy new (WARNING, it appears that manufacturing is finished in GIBSON)

I've had it a week after an exchange of guitar
When I first saw it I was surprised by the concept of the Violin (plank mahogany) mechanical vintage bridge but also of very good quality (GIBSON DELUXE)
I adjusted the guitar, I plugged the tube amp and then I do not regret my Ibanez AS73 (indeed excellent and beautiful). I became hooked on the guitar ... I I had quite a few guitars and I always (4 acoustic electric and 4) but this blew me away GIBSON MELODY MAKER! value for money is excellent for those who love this style of guitares.Je remake that choice oh yes and nine if he had to!