Jacobacci Studio II
Jacobacci Studio II
icetease icetease
Publié le 01/16/07 à 11:44
Listen, I did not know the name of the brand LAG.
This guitar, more young trs, is made in France ... I intermdaire Discoveries by a collgue who has in his closet, family obligations!
She Trenn many concert jou in full of all styles and locations!
It's VCU yet, but griff everywhere, it is magic!
Easy to play, give, nickel rglage APRS years of abstinence ...

Enjoyable to handle possible!
Access in acute is not specially shaped LP. The weight is correct for one type LP. Nothing wrong ... Well I'm not a pro and I'll be a bit critical to try to keep my I do not objectify all inclusive four switches but hey! made recently that "I"

While noise I want to spend 1000 times under 38 tons so it is terrible ... Versatile in my configuration 1 and 2 micro micro Benedetti EMG with a double bridge. I thought I knew what a guitar could produce as his, well I was wrong!
That if an outsider sees it in a flea market, it does not buy it .... Wow, if I find the profane, I would tell him 2 see many more sweet words into your ears!
an aggressive sound when you have soft and clean enough that I like ...
Finally, to my way of non-style, guitar idalie!

I think Global provque normment sadness in me!
An up with tears!
Because this guitar is not me, that there is nowhere! I read that some even end up at the museum! My collgue has, DCID and I spend the rest of my job ct him for he shall decide to sell me ....
Thierry If you read me, know that I would not last long with your refusal, and that I will not be able CONTRL me a long time!
2nd sadness, why did not Mr. Jacobacci addition as has been thinking about the little guys 26 to 25 years who have not had the chance to make the guitar before and therefore know the great era o one could buy! Yeah, if someone wants to sell me, you understand that without hsiter!