Lâg Imperator I3000
Lâg Imperator I3000
TheAxe TheAxe
Publié le 04/21/10 à 09:59
Hello and thank you for reading

Second flight and I have this guitar for 6 months in the same configuration as the previous guitarist namely:

Manufacture: France

22 frets, 2 dual-coil DiMarzio pickups (Tone Zone and Virtual Hot PAF)
Gotoh 510 Bridge Precision
Electronics 2 volume with push-pull (Split) + 1 Gnrale Tone, 3 position pickups slecteur
Round 3 pieces in African Mahogany (Hard Rock Maple), al Ebne African Touche
Body mass in Table SLAR Solid African Mahogany body
Gotoh 510: Mechanical Precision
Graph Tech Nut head black

My opinion is gnral: First of all this guitar is beautiful, original and it really is a unique guitar, because the fungus grain of the wood does not obviously twice the same ...
Cot's it like, awesome. I have long used the Gibson and it is largely the comparison.
One regret: I think this guitar has the mechanical locking does not seraien unnecessary ... e 9 is due to ca ...

Channel impeccable, frets smooth and good accuracy, although on my first it was not the case. Lag me immediately changed and I admired the seriousness and rapidity of manipulation. Lag and thank you to my dealer. I use a mesa lonestar and I left the equalization of my SG and it sounds nickel.

I play blues rock, or rock, pretty hard, I'm a fan of Pete Townshend to give you an idea of ​​his that I like ... Well, this sounds Lag fire of God ...

After 6 months ... I wait for her sister's budget history to have 2 on stage ...