< Tous les avis LTD EC-1000 See Thru Black Cherry

LP-Shaped Guitar from LTD belonging to the Deluxe EC series

jaybiii jaybiii

«  No. 1 choice do »

Published on 01/06/11 at 05:28
I have one with the glossy black finish acastillage gold
for the rest, all is said

I would call the handle of "Les Paul neck a little more compact" is a bit less "Buche" that Gibson and more simple to learn, but Ibanez and adherents of other races "Crepe fourée" go your way, the Schreder is not known all his strength. personally never exceeds the 22nd box because of my fingers shaped ball knaki aces but it is relatively easy compared to others. Weight ... well is that of a dead donkey, it is damn heavy, but when you want it was like a feeling of "qualitée / confidence" as more and she is very well balanced, personally I love it!
has the factory is very well regulated, it does 10/46 not a frieze coat and its super close to the strings run, this level is nothing wrong impeccable! The

-density of mahogany and EMG gives a very full sound, just well balanced, when I resumed my old ibanez I even feel like a guitar box with a its empty. the sound is rather round, ideal for the Blues, push the amp a bit and you enter the area in which I serve, The Rock! is perfection in its purest forms, from rock to metal is a beast! absolutely nothing was wrong, it was designed for it and not God is good.
Clear sounds are clear, they are not slamming the shiny side of a fender but are clean and nice (it does not prevent me to do a bit of funk with course)
not big fan of U.S. disto I love with all-tube Marshall (JCM JVM ...)

I go to music store with my summer job to pay for this purchase Gibson I saw in the window (LP Studio) and Entran in the store I took the tried and see that any les paul with his brilliant pearl nets Partou and when I tried it ... No I vrrrr 't even hesitate, she is very much a Gibson studio with a finish to my taste nicer to handle easy to handle and more opportunities in the sounds. For a year and a half and I still love it as much.
the few small problems I have with it is just gilding that flies on the easel, often playing with my palm against the bridge there was little his pert little gilding around the screw, but it's vintage will tell us.
this is by far my favorite guitar, soon to expand my sound, it will receive a little sister, a Start I do not know yet but which will at once sour LTD MA

Images linked to this review

• photo