PRS Singlecut
PRS Singlecut
thibaitifsi thibaitifsi
Published on 03/28/08 at 02:46
Prior notice of confere

The handle c butter must love me I love, but for the fan of jackson or ibanez's going to change.
the access is super sharp, ergonomics and brilliant typed bcp bcp les paul but lighter (on stage is a big advantage)
the sound level with J have several models of the type which m ^ me a gibson les paul standart sincerely and with a budget about the same I prefer the PRS. the sound is warm and round as the weight of gibson n moin
This scraper is wonderful!

I'm scratching teacher j bcp looks so different style of metal with my students at bluzz to gypsy jazz. this guitar and a Polyval extraordinnaire. coupled with a good amp (for my peavey classic 30 by tt lamp) and a pedal and the PANL vraiman important.

I have been using the 3andi and I hardly played with the Les Paul (sorry I had to say)
I love this instrumment tt ds.
rpport quality and the private good since finishing his vraiman neat, and quality service.
I do it again on me m ^ e choice ferman eyes lol