PRS Singlecut
Sniperkitten971 Sniperkitten971
Published on 09/07/07 at 06:19
- Manufacturing Amricaine.
- Mahogany body.
- Table in Saddle carved flame.
- English Channel, round profile, 22 frets mahogany.
- Rosewood fingerboard with repre "Birds" in Abalone.
- 2 PRS # 7 pickups (Treble and Bass Channel Bridge), 2 volume, 2 tone, 3 slecteur positions,
- Stop Bar PRS, mechanical vintage.
- Book by tui.

Nothing wrong, it's good on paper ...

The handle is quite round, typical Les Paul, in short, not all mimine ... However, the finish is satin as the rest of the body and it's really good! Indeed, the hand slips on its own and you sweat a lot of hands (like me) and a well does not catch at all!
Access in acute is also typical Les Paul but easier thanks all the same position over the back of the "Cut" and especially its hollow shape typical of the PRS.
It PSE weight but this is when even more lightweight than a Gibson Les Paul.
A blank, arson trs well, it is enjoyable to play, sustain trs is impressive, even suprieur Gibson ...

I play mostly mtal cot and what she is doing the same when well! Obviously we are far from sharp and devilish precision of EMG, but we get a big fat and heavy sound really good for all as heavy rhythms and solo parts are also wonderful! We can not say that it is made for the mtal or not ... it is just diffrent and you really have to test to see if a suitable! example: Trs good for playing Gojira but not at all for the Chimeara! See for yourself then!

I tried it on a Marshall MG 100 DFX and we approach many of the legendary duo Gibson / Marshall sound in, but with many more opportunities on both modern and clear sound ... All styles are affordable, Folk, Jazz, Blues, Funk, Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy-Mtal, Etc..

We therefore obtain trs sounds convincing without achieving the Fender clean sound and violence of ESP ... Personally I loved it and it must make a killing on a Mesa Rectifier (who also knows about "big" and "heavy"), but others might not like, so test it!

I used an hour in a box at my usual dealer, I have the sounds in AIM gnral and I could have spent another hour searching over its potential impossible to get bored ... The handle me a little because I'm used to more stratodes sleeves and fast, but so far nothing is impossible if one is good (look for Mark Tremonti Alter Bridge, it can tr s good to rev quickly over him ...).
I tried other Les Paul type guitar in the genre and is the most convincing of its versatility, it's as if Gibson had Moderne SA Les Paul (I'm tempted to say dpoussir but not provocative lol).
The report qualitprix is ​​pretty good given the quality of manufacturing and musical instrument, but it is true that it's pretty prohibitive ...
If I had to buy a Les Paul guitar typ it would be Eclipse or ESP, but in its price range it was competing with good arguments (and her sis Custom 513 ...), and I head rather ... but the rest of the bomb guitar.