< Tous les avis Saint Blues White Lightning
Saint Blues White Lightning
triplesec00 triplesec00

«  Trs diffrent, I like »

Published on 12/15/11 at 07:00
Made in Korea, over, up and verifies the United States.
Custom Hardtail bridge-type nickel, no vibrato
Handle stocky, rosewood fingerboard.
3 P90 type pickups. A volume control for microphone, Tone gnrale in push-pull distortion switch to passive.

The slecteur enables going from one another micro individually or combine neck / middle middle / bridge

The handle is enjoyable, ergonomics gnrale is good, and not less than a strat trslgre without being really heavy.

It is easier to play without sitting strap from the body shape with a Start, but a little less ergonomic upright stake, no notches, even a Les Paul type.

The sound is warm and varied. The push-pull amne more.
The volume SETTING THE amne several comments:
The P90 is powerful. With lamps, this crunch faster than my Start pickups and texas special custom. The game is easy on the crunch by changing the volume. Significantly lower volume increased severe amne, which changes the overall imaging.
Hint, volume down + Tone allows (on mine) to lower the volume without changing .. the Tone.

Grate combination volume / demand pull tonalitpush learning a little before playing in public to learn about history.

The sound of fingers on the strings is more Submitted on some guitars. Although learned to play better ...

Access in acute is obviously not only that of a Start or other designs for a guitar, but allows DJ to play a lot of things.

I love the neck pickup sounds warm, funky sounds of crystalline bridge. the guitar sounds with lots of sustain

This guitar MRIT a good little amp that dnature his sound and that takes a level of just over Lev.

I play for now in RPET with an old transistor 8020 in the Marshall ... poor, which leaves grate in clear unusable elsewhere. The push / pull causing the distortion on the guitar allows me to do without pedals, sufficient in our RPTES.

My preferences go to the game on a Fender Supercontrol XD that, even if the HP 10 "lack of size, is well out with the St. Blues, clear sounds to the sound saturates the Satus Quo . The modlisations are highlighted by the guitar (except for extreme kinds mtal).

I have a Bogner Alchemist 112 which, with gnial stratum, becomes a little more difficult grate with the White Lightning.
The volume of micro complicates the use of channel saturation becomes a little rough, and the output volume, even in 20w, becomes strong rptition, Master to a minimum.

this is a year and a half that I played with in public and rptition group. I use the layer for training alone, which also performs better with the soft modlisations (Garageband, ...).
I have not tried many other models. The sound fills me right away, even from all Saint Blues tried. The amplifier used in Blues Guitar has a lot ...

What I like about this guitar is its warm sound for playing music I love, the blues with clear sound, a little crunch, and much more. APRS, making sure the association with the amp, you can do many things.

I have had many positive comments about the sounds the audience heard (musicians or not) always returns the warmth, beauty marks, sustain (even if they do not call it all as a.)..

I gladly Rasht, the report quality / price as excellent. But I'm not Malsteen or Vai. I play to please me above all without an extraordinary level. But I can express myself, which I think is not bad dj.