SR Guitars SRLP Luxe Floyd Rose
SR Guitars SRLP Luxe Floyd Rose

LP-Shaped Guitar from SR Guitars belonging to the SRLP series.

phaesis phaesis

«  A WONDER!! an SR LP with Floyd Rose! »

Published on 09/01/12 at 01:40
Made in Korea with high quality components!

The configuration is of type n G. .. P. .. with additional splits volumes for micro splitter!

Features:

- Ebony
- 22 jumbo frets
- Nut Floyd Rose Chrome
- Block Inlays Acrylic

- Fleur de lys on his head
- Grover locking
- Diapason 24'' 3/4
- Triple Binding on the top, on the bottom of the body and head.
- Single binding on neck.
- 2 humbuckers SRLP New chrome hood
- 2 volume and 2 tone with push-pull controls on
volumes to the splitter humbuckers
- Pickup Selector Switch 3 positions

- Tophat Knobs Black with silver inserts
- Strings D'Addario 10-46

- Weight: about 4.2kg

- Finish: Ebony (black)

22 fret neck that falls smack bang in the hand ...
The ergonomics of a P. ..
Weight 4.200 Kg for mine so nickel
FYI I weighed the Gibson Les Paul that oscillates between 3.6 and 4.8 Kg nothing to say
I tried again several months in different LP G. .. n some really bad sound some more so it really is a lottery to purchase for the price it is not normal .... while there nothing to say the sound is full, the quality is there, it is not the name that is famous guitars SR least for the moment, for some brands play against too much on their behalf and do more as well that forward to maintain the quality of yesteryear! Listen and you'll hear what I mean!
Access to acute easily handle really well! a cut is made to facilitate access to acute!
No frets that hangs, not planning to redo, it borders not the strings are close to the handle it does not get tired!

Yes, she is perfect for me because it is possible to alternate its clear sound with humbucker pickups splittage therefore easy to move the lens to its rock, hard rock or heavy metal or depending on the amp and more with can fun with Floyd as usual!
Amp used for this test SR LP Deluxe Floyd Rose Ebony
a Hughes & Kettner Trilogy Sovtek Mig 100 and
Marshall 4 x 12 cabinet and one subwoofer 2 x 12 Marshall
For me the sound is really good, the pickups are pêchus wish!

For the price of about 1,000 euros less than three times G. .. n LP Axcess!

in fact I had already acquired a SRLP Deluxe Honey Burst and since I'm super happy I tried for years to gain LP type guitar with a Floyd Rose and I had the great opportunity to acquire in this proto SR so I'm more than fulfilled!
and since it has already made several répéts and should soon go on concert so it's nickel, I said that seeking a P. .. The typical guitar with the Floyd Rose I tried different guitars ...
PRS LTD, Custom 77, Lag, Gibson ... and my choice was left on the SR LP Deluxe ... I assure you a killer view of the quality for this price no hesitation!
I said again that I am not even close to parent, boyfriend SR now, I'll just say that the Boss in SR is doing everything possible to accommodate us and there is remarkable!!
You can also read the section SRLP Guitar Honey Burst SR model I also published a notice in my first SR!