- I do not know the origin. Asian, no doubt.
- Solid alder body, 2 humbucking pickups, handle stocky, 22 frets, rosewood fingerboard
- Type bridge tune-o-matic, mechanical oil bath
- 1 slecteur 3 positions, 4 knobs (2 volume 2 for Tone
- Trs round enjoyable, easy to use even more enjoyable at the top (treble) than low
- Guitar Les Paul standard form, it is lighter than its donkeys or other of the same style.
- The sound is all about and got to amplification. For me I find it excellent in mdiums and serious, but less comfortable in the treble, or at least I find her interesting.
What surpend enjoyable for it against its natural sustain.
- I think it's an eclectic electro-guitar that may be suitable for rock, pop, the variation on.
- I play with an amp Behringer Vintage AC112 and its impact driver with FCB 1010. sounds hot, serious, heavy, fat is excellent. With the distortion is even better. But I return again to treble or crystalline which are almost impossible to create. This is not what I want as PRIOR what makes it good for me trs. In fact I believe in it résumé is closer to his sound that Gibson Fender.
I got it in December and in fact I did not use so much my opinion is a bit "young"
What I like about it is its design trsrussi. White is really beautiful. What I find curious is that dcevant anywhere on the guitar is indicated by the mark, his name or references. That's my opinion a mistake on the part of marketing STAGG.
I love the sound it produces and, given the price, I'm surprised enjoyable.
This is a guitar that guitarists may recommend to beginners or those who are broke like me!