William'Son WWLP-Guitar
William'Son WWLP-Guitar
ElZikos ElZikos

«  My last baby »

Publié le 02/01/11 à 11:05
Made in Korea, on a very strict specifications (see on the site wha.com-wha)
The configuration of a conventional LP, with two humbuckers WILKINSON, two volumes, two tones and a three position selector switch ... Configuration according to the original!
Basswood body with flamed maple top (absolutely superb for that matter) in Erabvle-Neck, rosewood fingerboard), 22 Frets, Tune O Matic bridge, in short, that the classic style on this guitar ...

The finish is very good, besides I found the buttons of knobs that are a little hardware store. For the rest, few defects has pointed out, great job

The handle is a pleasure to play. The guitar arrived perfectly set, which is not the case with some manufacturers (much) more expensive and considered that I would not quote. Ergonomics, bin Les Paul is the type we like it or not, I do not rise too high in the treble, so perfect for me.
The guitar is quite heavy but not too much, it resonates even a vacuum. No knobs or crachottements in the selector, we'll see in time. on the other hand I am less convinced by the mechanical AC goes out of tune easily, shame!

For clean sounds, nothing was wrong, AC is not my or my strat PPE Casino, but it sounds very good. Crunch time in the pleasure is there, we feel it is for. Even my teacher who just show off under my nose with his Vigier premium is surprised and having so much fun with. According to him it sounds better than some other Epi Les Paul of his students ...
I play very often on it with my Vox Qa5 to train at home, it sounds alone! On the Night Train again, nothing wrong either.
I like less when it is pushed in distos, it lacks some precision, I think you limit yourself to reach that goal of these microphones at very attractive in demeutant Clean and Crunch. So for the blues, blues rock, or even the 70's to Deep Purple, AC does! Even a small black dog has zep going alone ... So I

past four months, and I'm having a little crazy with. I totally love her look, her round, and I do not train on it almost home ... She really deserves a mechanical change, and possibly for microphones go in styles a little extreme, but even like that AC is a pleasure.
For less than 200 euros, I have not found better. Besides the guy who takes care of wha-wha.com (or you can achjeter these beautiful) is super nice, so there will not hésiotations:) an exceptional value for money!
A great little guitar then, what a pity that these mechanical buttons and knobs make him miss the little no-fault! But hey, not much has corrected:)