Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
M-Audio

Loud pop in left M-audio speaker (video)

  • 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 22 views
  • 1 follower
Loud pop in left M-audio speaker (video)
HI
.

I've had a pair of Forty Sixtys for around seven months and very occasionally the left speaker will produce a very loud pop. I swear in the dark there's a spark but I think that's my imagination. The speaker resets and continues working normally. There is no burning or smoke or anything. If I leave them on it tends to happen every 23 hours, which I confirmed by being able to catch it on video:


I dont leave them on of course, so it rarely happens, but it doesn't feel safe. Might this be a speaker fault?

I was wondering if you might know what this? It happens without audio cable.

Have raised a ticket with M-audio..

Cheers all!
N