Fender FM-300S Mandolin Pack
Publié le 01/16/07 à 12:47
Made in China
without micro
adjustable easel

Channel trs pleasant action but a little high for an instrument or just a certain weariness after a moment ...
the easy access to acute as this type of instrument.
Difficult to play sitting down, pear-shaped.

For rock and blues can go ...

I use it for 15 days
Good finish, but in this price range I think the accuracy is limited.
I tried two other models a STAGG (75) a tone lower and upper MODEL Fender, FM 63S which is better but this is not the same price (730) .
The report is correct qualitprix no more.
If it was I would do again not the same choice I would take a higher range in the 300 but it was my mandolin Premire I did not specially invest.