McDSP plug-ins soon updated to v6.0
McDSP will update this month all of its plug-ins to version 6.0, an update that will introduce the VST format.
What’s planned for this v6.0:
- Improved AU and VST algorithms (they will use the same as the AAX versions) with 64-bit support
- Faster loading times
- Support for Avid S3 and S6 control surfaces
- Support for sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Added artist presets (Dave Pensado, Kevin Churko, Joe Barresi, Neal Avron, Mike Dean, Bob Horn…)
- Improved GUIs: larger fader action areas, larger dots on the graphical displays to enhance control and ability to adjust frequency, Q and range simultaneously from the same dot on the FilterBank F202 and NF575 Noise Filter
- Added VST 2 and VST3 plug-in formats
This new version will be available later this March, you’ll find more info at mcdsp.com. Note that if you purchase v5 plug-in after January 2nd, 2015, the upgrade will be free.
Also, McDSP is currently working on two audio processor models for TV, movie and post-production, but we’ll have to wait to know more about them…
Viewers of this article also read...
- The McDSP FutzBox in RE version for Reason McDSP and Propellerhead announce the availability of the Rack Extension edition of the FutzBox lo-fi effect plug-in for Reason.
- 3 McDSP plug-ins in beta AU McDSP invites its customers using Mac OS X to test three new plug-ins in beta AU version.
- New special offers at McDSP’s McDSP launches a new two-week special offer on all its Native and HD plug-ins and bundles.