All Melda plug-ins updated to v8.0.5
MeldaProduction released version 8.0.5 for all its plug-ins ; an important update that features many changes.
V8.0.5 is a technological update that adds many improvements and fixes to all MeldaProduction plug-ins. You will then need a new installer, which is available here.
The list of the changes is long, we resume here the main new features and improvements, and you can read the full list here:
- Added select random preset button next to each all buttons.
- Added Economy mode to MVintageRotary and MRotary, which speeds up processing in 96kHz by about 3x and 192kHz by about 10x.
- Modulation effects now provide "LFO override" feature, which lets you directly control the modulation signal, map it to modulators, automate it...
- Colors of all time graphs can now be configured and are stored with the settings. Settings are not stored in MMultiAnalyzer as these are overriden by track colors.
- All time graphs now support 2 axes, left and right, both can be overriden with different axes if needed.
- Added select-all/none feature to MMultiAnalyzer.
- Highly improved ADSRs - added immediate release, tremolo, hold down etc.
- Most preset buttons are now bigger and contain preset name.
- Highly improved harmonics detection from sample in signal generators in harmonic mode.
- Advanced parameters from modulators (step sequencer, shape...) can now be learnt to other modulators / multiparameters.
- ADSR custom shape editor is now zoomable and contains units.
- Randomization for banks in multiparameters now allows the standard ctrl (for slight adjustment) & alt (for full randomization) combinations.
- Improved upsampling performance and memory consumption.
- Band settings (even advanced) of all equalizers are now displayed permanently until you close them or open another band's settings.
- Randomizer subpresets are now hidden.
- MMultiBandComb, MWobbler and MComb now has buttons to enable each filter directly from the tabs in the main view.
Viewers of this article also read...
- More MeldaProduction Deals in July It looks like discounts at MeldaProduction’s will last all summer, and you can also get special prices in July.
- New deals at MeldaProduction in June For the third consecutive month, MeldaProduction offers a 50% discount off three plug-ins every three days.
- MeldaProduction releases MDrummer 5 The new version of the MeldaProduction MDrummer is available in two versions, the Large with an introductory price, and the Small for free.