[NAMM] Behringer C-4
Behringer announced its new pack of 2 professional true condenser microphones for studio recording and live applications.
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Designed for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Custom microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case included
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
US NORTH AMERICA USD$ 99.99
UK UNITED KINGDOM MSRP incl. 17.5% VAT £ 63.00
For more info: www.behringer.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] ElectroVoice PL24 Electro-Voice introduces the new PL Series of microphones, featuring seven vocal models and three instrument models.
- [NAMM] Peavey XR 1200 Series Peavey introduced two new mixers to the Peavey XR Series powered-mixer line, the XR 1220 console and rack-mountable XR 1212.
- [NAMM] Alesis M1 Active 320 USB Alesis announces M1 Active 520 USB and 320 USB studio monitors with USB audio connectivity.