MXL Studio 1 USB recording kit
MXL has launched a new USB recording kit. Given the quality of some of their mics for the price, this might be worth looking into...
The Studio One is designed to provide "quality recordings of vocals and instruments directly into your computer", says MXL, a division of Marshall Electronics. It is also a versatile audio toolkit for Pod Casting, Internet Radio, Digital Music, Skype calls, Voice-over recordings and sound effects.
* Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz
* Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz and 48kHz
* Bus Powered
* USB 1.1 and 2.0 Compatible
* 16-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter with THD+N - 0.01%
* No Special Drivers Required
Operating System: Mac OSX, Microsoft ® XP and Vista Memory: As required by applications
The MXL Studio 1 includes a hard black plastic carrying case, desktop microphone stand / adapter, 10-foot USB cable, user's manual, and application guide to get the most from your recordings.
List price is $129.95.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Stage Ninja Scorpion Series Stage Ninja releases the new Scorpion Series mic clips. The SMS-12-CB is an industrial-rubber clamp that completely eliminates the use for lead-based mic stands for live sound and recording.
- KRK launches new Rokit Powered Monitors KRK Systems, manufacturer of powered recording monitors, launched the second generation of their Rokit monitor. The second generation Rokit incorporates several technologies from the company's flagship VXT and E8B lines, including radically radiused edges along the front of the cabinet. The new Rokits replace the current Rokit 5", 6" and 8" models.
- Digidesign RM2 active monitors The RM2 is the bigger of the two new monitors from Digidesign. Full spec inside...